Linda C. McFee
- Business Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation
Linda McFee has more than 25 years of experience as a litigator. Linda’s clients have included large corporations as well as smaller, privately-owned business, and their respective owners, officers, directors, and managers. Linda has also represented individuals in various types of commercial and other litigation.
Linda’s experience encompasses a wide array of complex commercial litigation, including contract disputes, business torts, fraud, and RICO; employment litigation, including illegal termination, discrimination, non-compete clauses, and theft of trade secrets; insurance coverage and bad faith litigation; construction defect and construction professional negligence litigation; real estate litigation, including landlord/tenant disputes and breaches of purchase and development agreements; and regulatory inquiries and litigation involving claims asserted by the FDIC, the FTC, the CFPB and the SEC.
Linda litigates in both state and federal courts throughout the country and represents both plaintiffs and defendants. Linda handles all aspects of litigation from start to finish, including pre-litigation counseling, acting as lead attorney throughout litigation and at trial, and extensive appellate work. She also serves as local counsel in California, Colorado, Kansas and Missouri, for out-of-state clients whose attorneys are not licensed to practice in these jurisdictions.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, suma cum laude (J.D. 1993; Pepperdine Law Review).
- Union College, Highest Honors (B.S. Accounting 1990).
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Super Lawyers (2014-2017).
- California, Colorado, Kansas and Missouri.
- U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California, the District of Colorado, the District of Kansas and the Western District of Missouri.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth, Ninth and Tenth Circuits.